TKOOM has been developing websites and providing a service offering web solutions since 1999 (becoming a limited company in 2007). When we began, a lot of our competitors just provided designed websites but we wanted to offer a whole ‘web presence’ solution for clients. This included taking care of domain name registrations, back end web server set up, email configuration, graphics work and website design. The whole package! We wanted to allow our small business and charity clients to be able to get on with what was important to them and leave us to take the stress out of maintaining their online presence. In addition, one of the things we were most concerned about was not to simply provide a design and then walk away but instead develop long-lasting relationships with our clients and be a part of seeing them grow. We have remained true to this original focus to this day. As a result, many of our customers have now been with us for over a decade and some for over two decades! We are a small business working for other small businesses, organisations and charities.
We are based in Bromley in the South East London / North West Kent area. We have clients in our local area and further afield, including as far away as Cornwall.
A few key points about our company and the way we work:
- We are focussed on helping small businesses, organisations and charities to develop an effective online presence;
- We are happy to work to your budget where this is required and tailor solutions and quotations accordingly;
- We do all our development in house and never outsource to developers based abroad. Our development team work directly with you to understand your needs, your business/organisation and your goals;
- We build fruitful relationships with our clients over many years and do not simply deliver your website and move on. Our website solutions include an ongoing maintenance agreement as standard;
- We believe strongly in values such as honesty and integrity and operate our business accordingly.